I came across this traditional French recipe and was delighted with its simplicity and delicious flavor. Once again, my son approves so it must be a good one.
Galette should bubble up before flipping.
Gluten free buckwheat galettes
Author: Handmade Health
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 cups buckwheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups warm water
- ½ tsp salt
- Put everything in a bow and whisk
- Once well mix, leave to rest for at least ½ hour.
- Using a high quality non stick pan set temp to med. until hot
- Add a little coconut oil to the pan and add 1 ladle full of mix
- Quickly turn pan until you have a nice thin crepe
- Make about 13 galettes